Saturday 15 December 2007

Aloe: Korean for delicious


So, I've been in Korea for awhile now, and I've tasted all sorts of odd bizzare things in the time that I've been here. Some good, some not so good, but one discovery I have made is a sweet nectar derived from the Aloe plant. It's taste is incomprible to anything I've ever consumed in the 19 years I have been on this planet, the only word I can use it to compare to any other juice I've ever had, is. . . better. It's sold in 1.5 liter bottles, and it's dirt cheap. What more can you want in a beverage? Nothing! That's what. Even though I can't read the nutrition facts or ingrediants, there is an English subtitle on the cap which reads "New and Best" and that's enough detail for me to know I will be drinking alot of aloe while I'm here in Korea.

1 comment:

fang said...

hello.Allan.this is my first time to leave words here.i will taste the beverage if i have chance